CCIE Cisco's first-ever global survey to complete such as virtualization and demand will grow
March 25, 2010 - Cisco today announced the CCIE certification since its inception, the global CCIE groups, the most comprehensive survey designed to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the certification available, and in-depth insight into the digital infrastructure for the next five years direction of development.
The survey Cisco's 25th anniversary as a part of the celebration consists of a strategic research firm Illuminas execution, set the network industry, a number of DELL INSPIRON B120 battery and well-respected information technology specialists in unique perspective. The survey also revealed the promotion of innovation and the most important trends, including virtualization, security and risk management, and unified communications, video and real-time collaboration. According to statistics, a total of 79 countries, 970 CCIE certificate holders involved in the investigation. These respondents were covered by the Companies to Work For Fortune 500 companies and small and medium enterprises, involving the wider industry.
Survey Results Focus:
The rapidly growing popularity of virtualization technology
• In the survey CCIE certificate holders, more than two-thirds of people said that as the chief information officer has repeatedly emphasized that to reduce IT costs, virtualization will be the next five years, the direction of the primary network investment.
• More and more enterprises begin to deploy virtualization technology, as energy conservation, space and cost initiatives. A comprehensive virtualization strategy can be enormous for businesses a competitive advantage, improve operational efficiency and simplify administration.
• CCIE certification holders are expected in the next five years, to improve data center energy efficiency will be the most important DELL INSPIRON XPS M170 battery of environmental projects.
An increasingly complex network security requirements put forward a higher
• CCIE certificate holders believe that the network professionals, early insights and respond to the growing threat of today's networks, the importance of internal and external security vulnerabilities.
• With the enterprises to adopt cross-enterprise and inter-regional collaboration technology, network security will continue to be an important component of IT strategy. Network security flaws and threats, and attacks on the skills and advanced levels are rising.
Through unified communications and video collaboration
• 47% of the CCIE certificate holders, said unified communications will increase collaboration among employees. 30% of the respondents expect and how to meet a high degree of collaboration, globalization, the needs of employees will be the focus CIO in the next five years to consider a problem.
• Given the business began to take highly mobile, highly collaborative global business environment, complexity, collaboration and Web conferencing solutions will play an important role.
• 52% of the respondents believe that Cisco TelePresence and other real-time video solutions will be the impact of networks and network engineers, one of the most important environmental protection measures. CCIE certificate holders that the use of video is increasing the number of collaboration, of which 25% of the respondents said, the video will be the next five years, an important trend in network development.
• Cisco CCIE certification was introduced in 1993 to help the Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery to select the world's best network of experts. Now, hold a valid certificate CCIE network of professionals has been attached great importance to employers and clients, because they have expert-level network design skills, full control of Cisco products and solutions use.
• of those polled said that holders of CCIE certification for them in the network serving the industry are very favorable. 98% of the respondents currently have a formal job, more than 70% of people believe that their employers are very or very seriously. In fact, two-thirds of those surveyed would be interested to other persons of the technology network of areas of employment.
• 80% of the respondents for its very or extremely satisfied with career choice, 40% of people said they had been involved in the community residents to improve their quality of life and welfare of network design and deployment of the project.
• In addition, two-thirds of people think they can hope to master networking skills to provide positive and helpful guidance.
• Jeanne Beliveau-Dunn, general manager of Cisco networking education and training, said: "CCIE certificate holders have a strong network of technical knowledge, and thus lead the network industry, has won a good reputation. They are often working in the network industry's most a technically challenging position, so their knowledge level of depth and experience is unique. They are the world's leading IT network specialists, for network development direction and strategic application has a unique, practical insight and views. and their daily engaged in the industry's most cutting-edge work for the respective enterprises in the global large-scale deployment of virtualization, video, collaboration technologies and non-border networks. "
• Antônio Odair Zabotto, CCIE 3895, the network IP technical experts, working in South America, one of the largest broadband providers Telefonica Brazil, he said: "In my career, CCIE certification was brought me many opportunities. Because This certificate, I receive much attention, but also for my company to create significant value. CCIE certification can win people's trust, help to raise the level of expertise. "
• Blair Buchanan, CCIE 1427, Canada's leading professional HP pavilion ze4400 battery services provider, founder of Sherwood Cameron Associates, said: "Even if my job has been working with CCIE to be a far cry from the work done, but the CCIE certification is still very helpful in my career development. I have never let my CCIE certification expired. I believe that when customers see the CCIE certificate will be able to immediately convinced that they are considering deploying a solution is a high-quality professional planning, implementation and support of . It is because two thirds of the CCIE certification holders are expected, CIO in the next three to five years to continue efforts to reduce IT costs, we are in this area and responsive to trends in other key industries are in a uniquely advantageous position. "
• Gao JunFeng, CCIE 12121, Cisco's authorized IT training provider in China Node Network Technology Co., Ltd. Chief Executive Officer, said: "Our collaboration with Cisco CCIE certification and holds a career to help me always to keep pace with emerging technologies. CCIE survey by reveal the trends and results show that the next few years, the key development areas, such as virtualization and collaboration technologies. In view of 67% of the CCIE certificate holders have predicted the development of virtualization technology, it is clear the network professionals should consider upgrading the skills. "
• Marjan Bradesko, CCIE 1556, business development manager, working in the training solution for Cisco partners and Cisco Gold Certified Partner NIL European training and consulting services to the Ministry, he said: "With the continuous development of new technologies and business models-phase integration Network professionals are using new ways to design, deploy and manage networks, focuses on people-oriented. CCIE certification in winning customers and partners with the HP pavilion zd8000 battery of trust to help much. "